Friday 16 November 2012

Student's Lab Experience at NEI

The crowded Metro train screeched to a stop. Medical Center, red line to Shady Grove, the driver announced over the loudspeaker. I threw my backpack over my shoulder, climbed the monstrous escalator, and walked out into the almost unbearbable summer heat toward the entrance to the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Md. After having my badge scanned at the front gate, I made my way to the National Eye Institute in Building 10, NIHs Clinical Center. I boarded a packed elevator, rode up to the tenth floor, and headed down the long hallway to my laboratory, the doors of which were decorated with postcards from all over the world and Biosafety Level 2 signs.

Source: http://www.nei.nih.gov/news/briefs/studentslabexperience.asp?nav=rss

Zooey Deschanel Aaliyah Abbie Cornish Adriana Lima Adrianne Curry

No comments:

Post a Comment