Tuesday 13 November 2012

Mary Jane Montoy: 2012 Gerber Baby

Meet cute lil’ Mary Jane Montoy. She is the 2012 Gerber Baby, and winner of the $50,000 prize! She competed in the annual search among 300,000 other hopefuls and took home the grand prize! She not only won the cash but will also be the face of the brand in several ad campaigns! Now let me tell you, I have entered my kids into this contest for two years. Of course I think THEY should have won, but this little girl is gorgeous and obviously has a unique look that they were searching for. I received the email update notifying me of the winners (there are other categories as well, but they only have a $10K prize) and I went to the page to see more. Well I was just disgusted with some of the comments that were posted. Does little Mary Jane look like the original Gerber baby, Ann Turner Cook? No, but she is beautiful in her own right, and deserves that win. Some of the comments were just hateful and it makes me wonder about people. How can someone say such things like: Ugh! Is this a joke? or pick an ugly kid campaign? or Really that [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/GnhrqxgSyRY/

FSU Cowgirls Gabrielle Union Garcelle Beauvais Genelle Frenoy Georgianna Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment