Saturday 4 August 2012

Courtney Stodden Lands Couples Therapy With Hubby

For this one we had to open up the super-creepy files, and actually put a new file inside of it. This one is called OMG somebody gag me! Courtney Stodden and her D-lister hubby are going to be on the reality show Couples Therapy. Let me at least start by saying it’s not shocking that they need therapy. I just don’t think this is the exactly KIND of therapy they need. As you know, Stodden is the teenage girl who married a really nasty 52-year-old man. Since the wedding, there has been all kinds of strange videos of her online, and a bunch of outrage. The outrage really didn’t have an effect, and these two went on their creepy way. So what can we expect of them on the show? Well, I’m guessing a lot of has to do with things like: “Hey Courtney, can you get my fiber supplement out of the pantry for me?” “But I’m watching a really awesome episode of The Secret Life Of the American Teenager Doug, can’t you wait just one minute?” Maybe I am thinking too deeply into it, but these two probably have a hard time relating to each other, don’t you [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/3pvDB3aCDxo/

Jaime King Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung Jamie Gunns Jamie Lynn Sigler

No comments:

Post a Comment